Individual/Small Group Training
BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY
If you are looking to seriously improve your soccer skills, increase your speed, become more explosive and to be more of an impact on your team this year, then our Individual/Small Group training sessions are ideal for you. Each session focuses specifically on all the athletic and technical abilities required to be a successful soccer player.
To make it as convenient as possible for the athletes we come to you! We service most of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Individual sessions are always 1 on 1 and group sessions are for 2-4 players.
Benefits of Individual/Small Group Training
· It takes 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to become a top class athlete in any sport
· The more a player plays, the better he or she will be
· Individual/Small Group training is the best way to become a great player whether it supplements team training or prepares a player for club or high school
· Every one hour session is structured according to a player’s strengths, weaknesses, and developmental needs
· Physical strength, tactics, and mental toughness are useless without a player’s ability to control a ball with confidence
· The benefit of individual/small group training is the focus on an individual player; this is not possible in a team setting
· Sessions are designed for players seeking accelerated progress in their skills and athletic abilities.
· Individual development in a competitive small group environment is most effective when players have the opportunity for greater detailed instruction
· This level of training can make a significant difference in the success you seek to achieve and is perfect for event preparation such as a tryouts and pre "big" game tune-ups